Friday 7 March 2014

BigDickBitch aka TS MADISON interview *NSFW*


The name TS Madison might not ring your bells, but if you're on Vine (or know anyone who is) then it's very likely that you have seen her videos. Madison, aka BigDickBitch, is the star of the viral hit "She Got A Dick!!!" in which she coins a catchphrase while showing the world her very generous apendage. Here's the clip, censored, and it's still VERY NSFW:


Apart from being a star of Vine and an adult film performer, Madison has branched out into making music, recently teaming up with ballroom star B Ames for the dancefloor destroying "Is It On?" which simply drips cunty attitude:


LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I sent Madison some questions, which she was kind enough to answer:

Who Is TS Madison?   

Ts Madison is that girl and who does her hair... lol, just kidding. Seriously TS Madison is a brand, a business mogul, and she's an entertainer.  A transgender woman with limitless skills and abilities who stands for equality for all people, no matter race, color, creed and most importantly sexual orientation and gender. 

B Ames is one of my favorite producers, her beats always turn me out. How did you hook up with her?

B Ames reached out to me as a fan and supporter of the TS Madison movement and, when she did, it was instant chemistry as if we had known each other for years. We traded ideas and knew that we wanted to do something big for the community.  We wanted to rewrite the alma mater for confidence and self esteem. 

The track you have done together is SICK. I love it! What was the inspiration behind "Is It On?"

The phrase "Is It On" originally was used before I did every vlog to express my feelings and views on current events, but it was really referring to my mug and how pretty I looked in the camera! My religious followers understood that I was talking about my mug and related to it. B Ames saw that quote and knew that we could make this a high-energy, self-esteem boosting song.

And what was it like working with B Ames?

She was wonderful, amazing and she listened and we were able to brainstorm this genius. 

Have you made music before or is this your first time?

Yes I have made music before, but this time was different because this time I saw this as original and something that would make an impact on the community.

Your clips are notorious, and also very funny. What has the reaction been like to them? I am guessing it has been both good and bad? 

The reactions have been varied in both negative and positive reviews, but either way it goes it has put my name out in mainstream society and has allowed me to expand my brand.  Allowing my positive energy to touch masses of people.

What made you put the naked clips up in the first place?

My initial occupation was an adult film star and producer so I utilized social media as any business minded person would do for a marketing strategy. Countless others were doing the same before me.  I had no idea that MINE would go viral. 

Will there be more naked clips? 

Ummmmmm... Honestly I dont know just stay tuned!

You've got quite a reputation on Vine now. How does it feel to be one of the first "stars" of Vine?

"Star" that's a complicated word and so complex and I am just TS Madison. I have a lot to say but I just say it a little louder. But I am just like everyone else.

I am loving your hair right now too - if money was no option what would be your dream weave?

My dream weave always has to start out 22 inches, honey, because you do know that "if it aint 22 inches or better your practically baldheaded".  Seeing how my hair is always custom made by AAA QualityRemy hair it seems I always live wearing my "Dream Hair".   

You can buy "Is It On?" on iTunes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment