Sunday 23 February 2014

RIP Portia LaBeija


 via Phyllis Swan (backdated for publishing on CVNTY) 


THURSDAY MUSINGS>>>
 
It's been one week today...spent a lot of this day...reflecting on how death impacts others lives...I.have always made a conscience effort to encourage... Inspire... and uplift the people I care about... Portia was someone that has embodied what friendship is about... she was loyal to the end... a sincere thanks to everyone that reached.out...especially touched by those that took the time to offer the family a prayer...a kind act...a donation ...they were overwhelmed with the outpouring of love and admiration her friends had for her...we all grieve in our own way... delighted the family wants to have a memorial and celebration of her life for her born day... in July...the circle was complete for me to night... I was able to converse with her youngest sister...the only one I hadn't expressed my condolences...my take away.... she had a life before we met her ... It so contributed to the Portia we knew... I love this VILLAGE VOICE pic...it was the start of something big... just as her spirit loomed large in life ... so shall it in death.. I'm staying tuned...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment