Saturday 8 June 2013

SUGUR SHAME Peter Rauhofer tribute mix

sugurshane:
I wasn’t going to do my monthly mix this month, but this is a tribute to the man who has influenced me and kept me going throughout the years. Tears flowed from my eyes when I heard he passed. As you know I’ve dedicated my latest mixtape to him and Junior Vasquez “My Night with Peter & Junior”. Heartbroken we have lost one of my music heroes. His legacy lives on. Everyone has been doing podcast tributes but I decided to go about mine differently. Not just Peters mixes but any songs related to Star 69 in any way or tracks he has spun at the legendary Roxy. Rest in Peace Peter We love you and miss you!

twitter.com/sugurshane
facebook.com/sugurshane
www.sugurrush.com
Sugur Shane tribute to Peter Rufhofer (RIP)


No comments:

Post a Comment